60 Queen Street, Boorowa
- Formerly the Police Barracks; this charming and wonderfully restored circa 1864 building set on approximately 2000sqm presents a very rare opportunity.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Solar panels
- 3 renovated bathrooms; main with marble tops and claw foot bath, 2 others acting as ensuites for two bedrooms, with shower & toilet
- Formal living and dining areas, high ceilings, timber floors
- State of the art kitchen with Bega fuel stove.
- Slow combustion heating; ducted air conditioning throughout, and reverse cycle air-conditioning in two rooms.
- Fresh water tank, well and expansive block in centre of town with big potential for a country garden.
- Immaculately presented old world building with opportunity to continue bed and breakfast business or have as your private home or both!