71-73 Marsden Street Property Id 15156
A Landmark Boorowa property set on approximately 2700sqm with main street frontage, constructed in 1866 retaining old world features with modern convenience.
– Two storey double brick construction, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious kitchen, formal living and dining rooms, office space, gallery rooms, storage, outdoor entertaining areas & expansive garden with privacy.
– R/c air-conditioning, wood heating & open fires.
– The added uniqueness of this property is that the vendors have secured council approval for the development of a 23 room motel with reception and meal rooms. With the CSIRO moving to Boorowa and windfarm developments approved in Rye Park – accommodation will be needed.
– Also constructed on this property is a 3 bay garage (7x9m), workshop, storage sheds, garden shed and carport, fresh water tanks & bore.
– This property presents many opportunities – Business, comfortable living, retirement, Bed & Breakfast, gallery & retail.
– Inspect NOW – more details and plans for motel available on enquiry.